April 18, 2012

Engaged: Darren & Mallorey.

These two beautiful people might look familiar from their 'Just Because' photo shoot last summer. I was thrilled to have them in front of my camera again - even more so because this time they are ENGAGED!!!!

We decided to do something a little different this time and walked around 'downtown' Carman, you know - all 1 1/2 blocks of it ;) It was fun to look at our little town in a new way and it just goes to show you don't need any crazy locations to showcase love.

Darren & Mallorey you two are such a wonderful couple - so genuine, kind, giving. I know that I am not the only one who feels blessed to have you both in my life. You exude joy, happiness, and love and I cannot wait to capture your wedding this June!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Have you 'liked' my new Facebook page yet?!?! Internet *high five* if you go and 'like' it right now!!

No comments: