April 11, 2012

Just Because: Geoff & Kandace.

These two make me so happy. Just by simply being their wonderful selves. I think that they have this affect on a lot of people. Their love, their happiness, their kindness - it's infectious.

It made me even happier to take their photo. Just because, they have been married for 3 years. Just because, they are so adorable together. Just because, I asked if I could :)

Thank you both so much for allowing me to spend the afternoon capturing your love. I am so incredibly blessed to have you in my life!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, stop it you two. You look AMAZING!

Photobucket

Kandace is my pen pal (of the electronic age). And, as you can tell, she is beyond gorgeous!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The photo on the right just might be my favourite. Their smiles tell it all.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks again for being so wonderful you two :) :)

In other news - I FINALLY got up the courage to make a Facebook page for Kari Jeanne Photography. I would love it a lot and send you internet hugs if you would 'like' it :) :)

2 comments:

The Smith's said...

OMG I LOVE THIS!!!! you are tooo kind!!! it was the best afternoon, and i loved doing it with you too!! it was so fun, and i got some AWESOME pictures out of it! you are the best photographer!! such mad skills.
thank you so much!! i miss you already

Kimmie @ Hello Mess said...

These photos are great! I'm new here... browsing around and decided to comment instead of lurk. :) I LOVE the look and feel of your blog so far- off to check out some more! Happy week, sugar! xo