May 15, 2012

Just Because: Amy & Jordan

We met at the Fix. They were the first to join me at the new table I started and from the very first hello I knew they were special.

It was their exuberant joy and excitement.

I just knew, these two? Kindred Spirits. And, believe me, I don't throw that term out lightly. After that first night, I felt like we had been friends forever. It only took our third outing together that we all decided - we were destined to be besties.

It was that third outing, going to hear Zach & Jody speak, that I part of their history. The night they decided, to make a leap of faith, to go for it. To rebrand as Amy & Jordan. I am so unbelievably happy and excited for them and the launch of their brand new AMAZING website. Please go and check it out, you'll get a little glimpse of why these two make me so very happy :)

Not only are they talented, caring, giving, joyful individuals - they are pretty cute too. Before I had to leave Phoenix we did a couple photo shoots, remember mine? They set the bar so high that I was incredibly nervous to return the favour and take their photo. Nerves quickly turned to excitement once we were out there - they are just filled with so much joy and love it would have been impossible to take a bad photo of them. Well, that and the AMAZING golden Phoenix light. But it was mainly them ;)

It was my incredible honour to photograph these two beautiful people. I've been bursting at the seams to share these photo's. This just might be my favourite photo shoot. Ever. Prepare yourself for photo overload. I just had way too many favourites!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Amy & Jordan, thank you for blessing me with such a wonderful friendship. I am SO glad destiny, and Jasmine Star, brought us together. Love you besties!!!

3 comments:

Teaka said...

Seriously such a beautiful photo shoot and couple! I love how you captured their love and happy emotions! Gah I these photos! :D

The Smith's said...

WOW!! those are some fabulous pictures!! they turned out so great!! i love them all!! they look so happy!
well done!!

paige said...

you just keep getting better & better :)